Internet for the way you live, work, and play
Superfast 1 GIG1 Internet lets you:
- Experience consistently fast speed, even at peak times.2
- Power a whole home’s worth of devices at the same time.3
- Turbocharge file sharing with 20x faster uploads than cable.4
Discover a new streaming experience
Get entertainment grade internet—now with HBO Max included. It’s all of HBO® together with the greatest collection of movies, shows, and new Max Originals —something for everyone in the family.Learn more
|Service||Download speed**||Promo Price|
|Internet 1000*||Up to 940 Mbps||$49.99|
What is AT&T Fiber?
AT&T Fiber is the technology and network that powers the fastest internet plans that AT&T offers.
Frequently asked questions
- What is fiber optic Internet?Fiber optic internet is a technology that allows for faster, more reliable internet than more traditional internet services. Fiber Optic networks transmit information by sending light across glass, while traditional internet works by sending electricity over copper wires.
- How does fiber internet differ from copper internet?Since light on glass can transmit more information more quickly than electricity on wire, fiber optic internet services tend to be faster than more traditional internet services. Additionally, traditional internet infrastructure is often shared between multiple houses, which means that your neighbors’ usage can sometimes impact your own internet performance. Fiber optic internet will perform the same no matter what usage rates are in your area.
- What is 1 gigabit internet?Internet speed is measured by the amount of data that can be transmitted over time, typically in megabits or gigabits (1000 megabits) per second. A 1 gigabit per second connection provides enough speed to stream HD video on 10+ devices or 4K video on 3 devices at the same time.