HBO Max is here
HBO Max™ brings together all of HBO® with even more movies and series, plus new Max Originals. Find out how to get it included at no extra charge with our best TV, internet, and wireless plans.Learn more
When you buy a phone through AT&T Ready to Go, an expert will deliver it for no extra cost and help you set it up.
Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Frequently asked questions
- Does AT&T offer free phones?AT&T offers a wide variety of phone deals to customers, including deals starting as low as zero dollars.
- What are AT&T cell phone plans?AT&T offers a wireless plan for every kind of phone user, so no matter what you are looking for, we have a plan that fits your needs, like our AT&T Unlimited plans, which provide unlimited data, talk and text, as well as AT&T Mobile Share Plus plans, which provide just the right amount of data at a great value.
- How much is an AT&T plan?The cost of AT&T wireless plans vary by services and features. An AT&T Unlimited Starter plan, for example, starts at $35/month.1
- What phones are available from AT&T?AT&T offers phones for every kind of customer. Whether you are an early adopter looking for the hottest smartphone that is 5G Evolution capable, or a minimalist looking for a flip phone, you should be able to find something that fits your needs.
Choose from popular options, such as Apple phones like the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max, popular Samsung devices such as the Galaxy Note10, LG devices like the LG G8 ThinQ, and much more.
- Who has the best unlimited data plan?The AT&T Unlimited Elite℠ plan is our best unlimited plan on America’s best network.2 It includes unlimited talk, text, and data, as well as HD streaming, unlimited service in Mexico and Canada, and HBO®.